This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Aurélie Bazin Ufaransa Local time: 20:20 Kiingereza hadi Kifaransa
Is it possible to pay for the video of this courses?
Mar 28, 2019
Hello. I have missed this course and I would really like to take it. Is it possible to pay for watching the video before I sign up for Part 2 and Part 3 of this course? Thank you for your answer. Aurélie
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Is it possible to pay for the video of this courses?
Mar 29, 2019
Aurélie Bazin wrote:
Hello. I have missed this course and I would really like to take it. Is it possible to pay for watching the video before I sign up for Part 2 and Part 3 of this course? Thank you for your answer. Aurélie
Hello Aurélie,
Thank you for your interest in the training series.
You may wish to purchase the training series and with this purchase you will get unlimited access to the webinar video and handouts from the Part 1 webinar plus access to the upcoming webinars from the series.
Hope this helps.
My bests, Helen
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust
Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work
ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free