Siegfried Armbruster
Siegfried Armbruster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:36
English to German
+ ...
In memoriam
Dec 2, 2015

Advent calendars with small gifts are fashionable. But they are also a lot of work to produce. We decided go a different route and to just offer you our AutoSuggest files of the current DGT TMs and the EMA files from Opus for free. Simply enter "adventas2015" as a discount code. The files can be f... See more
Advent calendars with small gifts are fashionable. But they are also a lot of work to produce. We decided go a different route and to just offer you our AutoSuggest files of the current DGT TMs and the EMA files from Opus for free. Simply enter "adventas2015" as a discount code. The files can be found here https://alexandria-translation-resources.com/resources-for-translation-providers/autosuggest-dictionaries/.Collapse

Francesca Collodo
Francesca Collodo  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:36
German to English
+ ...
Wow Dec 9, 2015

Thank you!!!

sam@fr-uk
sam@fr-uk
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:36
French to English
Great! Dec 9, 2015

Thanks very much

Jesús Calzado
Jesús Calzado  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:36
English to Spanish
+ ...
FR-ES not possible? Dec 9, 2015

Thanks for the link! Very useful for my compilation of TMs.

However, although I've successfully downloaded a couple of TMX for the EN-ES combination, I am not able to get any FR-ES tmx files. All of them are ES-FR and I ignore how to invert the language pair to get a valid bilingual file to import it into a FR-ES translation memory.

Does anybody knows how to download a valid FR-ES tmx file? Or how to invert from ES-FR into FR-ES?

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free AutoSuggest files (DGT and EMA), > 400 language pairs

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »