Număr de pagini:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >
Staff member Justin has passed away
Inițiatorul discuției: Henry Dotterer
Özden Arıkan
Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germania
Local time: 04:29
Utilizator
din engleză în turcă
+ ...
- Sep 4, 2007

Enrique, thank you for posting these pictures. They made me cry, and they made me smile. Because it is not possible to look at such a young and positive face and not share the spirit; and it is not possible to feel even more sorrow thinking that he is no more. But, as we say, you cannot leave together with the departed, you can only cherish their memory and remember them always. I am sure Justin's profile and picture will always be kept in Proz.com. And I was thinking that, perhaps, we can name a regular site event after him, in remembrance. Just a thought.

Cristina Koe (X)
Cristina Koe (X)  Identity Verified
din germană în italiană
+ ...
Sorry Sep 4, 2007

No one should die at 22! Our thoughts are going to his family and the one of Mark in the hope that at least he can live.
Cristina and family

Francesca Grandinetti
Francesca Grandinetti
Italia
din germană în italiană
+ ...
Goodbye Sep 4, 2007

My sincere condolences to your family...I didn't know you, but I wish you peace and serenity...

Francesca

Cosetta
Cosetta
Italia
din engleză în italiană
... Sep 4, 2007

I have been around here since 1999 and his smiling face had become somehow familiar.

It is so unfair....

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.
May Mark recover soon.

Cosetta

Valerie Scaletta
Valerie Scaletta  Identity Verified
Italia
din italiană în engleză
+ ...
too young to die... Sep 4, 2007

Heartfelt condolences to Justin's family and colleagues. May you rest in peace. Wishing Mark a swift recovery.
Valerie

Natalia Eklund
Natalia Eklund  Identity Verified
Franţa
din franceză în engleză
+ ...
My thoughts to his loved ones. Sep 4, 2007

I hope his friends and family will be comforted in seeing this outpouring of love and affection from around the world. Being able to touch and connect with so many lives is definitely a sign that Justin had a life well lived. We will remember him.

My best wishes to his friend, Mark. I hope he recovers soon.
Natalia

Angie Garbarino
Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Membru (2003)
din franceză în italiană
+ ...
Difficult to find words Sep 4, 2007

What a devastating news, too young to die, as a mother of a 23 years old young man I can't imagine the pain of his parents,

Rest in peace Justin, "Addio"

Angioletta

[Edited at 2007-09-04 11:06]

Jennifer White
Jennifer White  Identity Verified
Regatul Unit
Local time: 03:29
din franceză în engleză
+ ...
Awful news Sep 4, 2007

This is very sad indeed. Please pass on my condolences and best wishes to Justin's family. God bless.

Kalda
Kalda
Republica democrată Congo
Local time: 03:29
din engleză în franceză
+ ...
It's painful Sep 4, 2007

Even though I didn't know Justin personally, I know however how it feels to lose a beloved in a so tragic and unexpected way. I also last my younger brother in a car accident last May and it really hurts.
Sincere condolences to family, friends and proz.com

btlidia
btlidia
din spaniolă în maghiară
+ ...
condoleances Sep 4, 2007

My sincere condoleances for the family and friends of Justin!
I pray the Lord may take him in the everlasting felicity and may give consolation for all you. I am with you!

Francesco D'Arcangeli
Francesco D'Arcangeli  Identity Verified
Italia
din engleză în italiană
+ ...
We will miss you... Sep 4, 2007

I didn't knew Justin, and I'm sorry I never will. But I'm sad nonetheless...
Nobody should die at 22.
Condolences to all his friends and family.

DianaMoore
DianaMoore  Identity Verified
Panama
Local time: 21:29
din engleză în spaniolă
+ ...
Sad. Sep 4, 2007

My condolences to his family and to all of those who knew him, it seems that he was an incredible guy that touched many and still does.

Here is me hoping for his friend Mark's recovery.

Rest in peace, Justin.

Ahmet Murati
Ahmet Murati  Identity Verified
Germania
din engleză în albaneză
+ ...
My greates condolesences to Justin's family Sep 4, 2007

It is a really painful news that someone at early age passes away.

I didn't knew Justin personally to but since we all are a group of translators and interpreters then we will miss him.

Fan Gao
Fan Gao
Australia
Local time: 12:29
din engleză în chineză
+ ...
Condolences Sep 4, 2007

We're both so sorry to hear about the tragic news. Unfortunately we only had contact with Justin whenever we had problems, but he always went out of his way to sort things out and to sort them out as quickly as he could. I imagine that was typical of him in life. Giving and generous.

Sincere condolences to his family, friends & to Mark and we hope that Mark makes a speedy recovery and manages to deal with everything that's happened as best as anybody can do when these terrible trage
... See more
We're both so sorry to hear about the tragic news. Unfortunately we only had contact with Justin whenever we had problems, but he always went out of his way to sort things out and to sort them out as quickly as he could. I imagine that was typical of him in life. Giving and generous.

Sincere condolences to his family, friends & to Mark and we hope that Mark makes a speedy recovery and manages to deal with everything that's happened as best as anybody can do when these terrible tragedies happen.

You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Mark and Fan
Collapse

Nicole Blanc
Nicole Blanc  Identity Verified
Franţa
din engleză în franceză
+ ...
So sad Sep 4, 2007

I believe Justin helped me once within one of my support ticket: he was so nice and efficient.
We'll all miss him terribly... Death at 22 is so crual - as a mother, I do understand his family's pain.
Sincere condolences to family, friends and proz.com staff: I'll pray for you and for Justin.

I do hope his friend will recover as soon as possible!

Număr de pagini:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Staff member Justin has passed away

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »