Marine Champouret
Marine Champouret  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:13
English to French
+ ...
Jun 13, 2023

Hi all

I have been asked to help out with some Project Management duties (subtitling) on an ad-hoc/freelance basis (work from home) and for my rate. Any idea what the industry rates are? Let's say maybe a daily rate as that would make more sense. (I am UK-based)

Thanks in advance.

Richard Varga
Richard Varga  Identity Verified
Slovakia
Local time: 17:13
English to Slovak
+ ...
Hourly rate Jun 14, 2023

For anything that is not easily quantifiable, an hourly rate usually works for me. It can usually be service-independent - an hour of my time retains the same value, what varies is the time a task may take me.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Project Management (subtitling) daily rate

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »