Why is the conference held in Valencia earlier this month still being promoted on the home page?
Thread poster: Robert Forstag
Robert Forstag
Robert Forstag  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:15
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 31, 2011

Staff should pay attention to such matters.

neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Local time: 18:15
Spanish to English
+ ...
Can't find feedback Oct 31, 2011

I can't seem to find much feedback about it from attendees either - but then again I'm not great at finding my way around websites...

Robert Forstag
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Some 9 hours after my original post, the promo is still flashing on the home page, and... Oct 31, 2011

...on the very page that I am writing this message (where it appears as a rectangular bar above the title of the thread and below the drop-down menus).

What gives?

Robert Forstag
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still there a full day and a half after my original post Nov 1, 2011

I am now convinced that staff have paid no attention to the posts in this thread.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why is the conference held in Valencia earlier this month still being promoted on the home page?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »