Thread poster: Kevin Lossner
Kevin Lossner
Kevin Lossner  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:53
German to English
+ ...
Sep 3, 2008

I don't know if others have this problem, but I find that the current storage capacity of the advanced hosting package is sometimes a bit short of what is needed for "peak" times. I have a number of customers who have a bad habit of sending huge attachments (sometimes over 20 MB) and copying multiple addresses. As a consequence, the capacity disappears pretty fast some days, and I have to do manual deletions via cpanel to clean things up. (Normally I keep mail for group addresses on the server f... See more
I don't know if others have this problem, but I find that the current storage capacity of the advanced hosting package is sometimes a bit short of what is needed for "peak" times. I have a number of customers who have a bad habit of sending huge attachments (sometimes over 20 MB) and copying multiple addresses. As a consequence, the capacity disappears pretty fast some days, and I have to do manual deletions via cpanel to clean things up. (Normally I keep mail for group addresses on the server for 5 days in case one of the people needing to read it is on the road for a while.)

Is it possible to purchase additional storage space, redeem BrowniZ for it or whatever? I maintain another domain with a different provider, and there I have the convenience of adding additional space as needed (though I haven't needed to in years, because the basic allocation has increased hugely since I first set up that hosting account).
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced hosting capacity

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »