For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio Getting Started in French

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio Getting Started in French".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Frederique Japy
Frederique Japy  Identity Verified
Canada
English to French
+ ...
Problem with time conversion Oct 10, 2013

The start time for the training was announced on ProZ page to be 14:00 GMT = 10:00 EDT (GMT-4) (which is the time zone for Montreal) but the training started at 8:00 EDT (GMT-4).
It means that when I connected to GoToWebinar around 9:30 EDT, I had already missed more than an hour of training (in a 3-hour course for starters). Another participant made the same remark to the trainer, so I guess they were in the same time zone.
I was very displeased by this time error and would like to kn
... See more
The start time for the training was announced on ProZ page to be 14:00 GMT = 10:00 EDT (GMT-4) (which is the time zone for Montreal) but the training started at 8:00 EDT (GMT-4).
It means that when I connected to GoToWebinar around 9:30 EDT, I had already missed more than an hour of training (in a 3-hour course for starters). Another participant made the same remark to the trainer, so I guess they were in the same time zone.
I was very displeased by this time error and would like to know where the problem came from. I also do not plan to buy any more training courses from ProZ if I don't obtain a reimbursement for this failed session (in money or training credit).
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio Getting Started in French

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »