Ivan Eikås Skjøstad
Ivan Eikås Skjøstad  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 18:22
Member (2002)
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Apr 6, 2006

I am using Translator's Workbench/SDLX, Version 7.50.756, and Multiterm 702.327.

I have had a break from using Trados, but now I cannot work with Trados and Multiterm. When I choose to activate term rec, I only got the choice to use Multiterm 5....

Any clue?

In the meantime I will have to downgrade to ver7.0

Ivan

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Software registration? Apr 7, 2006

Hi Ivan,
I take it MultiTerm is installed.

Have you tried registering the software (Start - Programs - Trados x.x - Register Trados x.x)?

Best regards,
Ralf

Ivan Eikås Skjøstad
Norway
Member (2002)
English to Norwegian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No avail Apr 7, 2006

I have tried this, and tried to remove and reinstall, tried to install the older version etc, but to no avail. This is the first time I experience something like this with Trados.

ERIKA DAVID
ERIKA DAVID  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 19:22
English to Hungarian
+ ...
problem with Multiterm Apr 10, 2006

I have Trados 7 freelancer and cannot set the terminology recognition option. In MultiTerm version i have only the Multi term 5 (Trados 5) instead of Multiterm 7. Could anybody help me with this thing?

Ivan Eikås Skjøstad
Norway
Member (2002)
English to Norwegian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It's strange Apr 10, 2006

It's strange, but after uninstalling, registering, installing, etc etc for several days it suddenly started to work. I am not able to use Multiterm together with SDL Trados. Do not ask me why it suddenly start working, but it did.

[Edited at 2006-04-14 17:29]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm and Trados SDLX problem with term rec

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »