MultiTerm Extract running in demo mode
Thread poster: eva sturm
eva sturm
eva sturm
Local time: 11:08
English to German
+ ...
Mar 2, 2006

I bought MultiTerm 7.0.2.327 two months ago (!) MultiTerm Extract included, created a license and installed the programme, but I never got MultiTerm Extract to run properly.
I've read up in forum discussions and found out that other people have the same problem and it's true that whenever I tried to modify the installation and re-direct the wizard to the new license, I found that the old path to the Trados Freelance license showed up. So I tried to uninstall it copletely, copy and paste t
... See more
I bought MultiTerm 7.0.2.327 two months ago (!) MultiTerm Extract included, created a license and installed the programme, but I never got MultiTerm Extract to run properly.
I've read up in forum discussions and found out that other people have the same problem and it's true that whenever I tried to modify the installation and re-direct the wizard to the new license, I found that the old path to the Trados Freelance license showed up. So I tried to uninstall it copletely, copy and paste the new license into the old Trados Freelance license as it was suggested in one of the forums and re-installed it (several times, I may say).
Although this did not interfere with Translator's workbench and WinAlign etc. (I was a bit worried about that, really), it still had no effect on MultiTerm Extract - again: demo mode.
I'm running out of ideas!!! Anybody out there who can help me?
Collapse

eva sturm
eva sturm
Local time: 11:08
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
problem solved Mar 2, 2006

There must have been some mistake when creating the license. Trados support called me and we tried out a few things - after creating a new license, everything works fine

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm Extract running in demo mode

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »