Thread poster: Ilka Nahmmacher
Ilka Nahmmacher
Ilka Nahmmacher  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:27
German to English
Nov 8, 2012

Hi,

I am a freelance translator with no employees. I am looking for an office software that will help me manage my assignments, write invoices, keep a calendar, fill out the VAT form, etc. I did some research and found translator-specific tools and general tools.

Translation 3000
Practiline
TOM for Translators

Lexware
WISO Mein Büro

Does anyone have experience with these or other software and can anyone make a recommendation?
... See more
Hi,

I am a freelance translator with no employees. I am looking for an office software that will help me manage my assignments, write invoices, keep a calendar, fill out the VAT form, etc. I did some research and found translator-specific tools and general tools.

Translation 3000
Practiline
TOM for Translators

Lexware
WISO Mein Büro

Does anyone have experience with these or other software and can anyone make a recommendation?

Thanks.
Ilka
Collapse

Mugdha Ghate
Mugdha Ghate
India
Local time: 21:57
Member (2012)
English to Marathi
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Translation 3000 Nov 8, 2012

Hi Ilka,

I have been using Translation 3000 for the past 3 months and am very satisfied with it. It helps with all your requirements and also is very user friendly..

Hope you find this useful..

[Edited at 2012-11-08 14:21 GMT]

[Edited at 2012-11-08 15:12 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Office software: any recommendations?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »