Powwow: Santos - Brazil

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Santos - Brazil".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Paul Dixon
Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 07:08
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Where? Sep 28, 2012

Any idea if it shall be Hilltop or Seaside this time?

Jorge Rodrigues
Jorge Rodrigues  Identity Verified
Brazil
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...

Almost seaside. Sep 30, 2012

Hi Paul,
It will be on a restaurant one block far from the sea.

Paul Dixon
Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Suggestions Sep 30, 2012

You say you had no ideas for the VIII Seaside PowWow, well, I've already found a suggestion for the IX Seaside PowWow and even the X Seaside PowWow...
1. Cantina Liliana Pasta e Pizza, Avenida Ana Costa, 404 (never been, looks nice from the site)
2. I remember that at one CSPW (Seaside PowWow) they mentioned un restorante argentino en el centro de la ciudad.

Looking forward to the VIII CSPW on 15 December 2012 at Hélio's. I have also taken the liberty of letting another tr
... See more
You say you had no ideas for the VIII Seaside PowWow, well, I've already found a suggestion for the IX Seaside PowWow and even the X Seaside PowWow...
1. Cantina Liliana Pasta e Pizza, Avenida Ana Costa, 404 (never been, looks nice from the site)
2. I remember that at one CSPW (Seaside PowWow) they mentioned un restorante argentino en el centro de la ciudad.

Looking forward to the VIII CSPW on 15 December 2012 at Hélio's. I have also taken the liberty of letting another translator from the community who hails from Santos know about this meeting.
Collapse

Roger Chadel
Roger Chadel  Identity Verified
Brazil
Member (2010)
French to Portuguese
+ ...

See more
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Avenida%20Barão%20de%20Penedo,%206,%20Santos%20-%20São%20Paulo,%20República%20Federativa%20do%20Brasil&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF8&ll=-23.967029,-46.345911&spn=0.007363,0.010278&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=51.754532,118.300781&oq=barão%20de%20penedo%206&hnear=Av.%20Barão%20de%20Penedo,%206%20-%20José%20Menino,%20Santos%20-%20São%20Paulo,%2011065-650,%20República%20Federativa%20do%20Brasil&t=m&z=17Collapse

Jose Vidigal
Jose Vidigal  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Reserva Nov 20, 2012

Olá a todos!
Apenas relembrando que falta menos de 1 mês para nosso powwow em Santos!!!
José Francisco

Eli Espinossi
Eli Espinossi  Identity Verified
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Que pena! Nov 28, 2012

Já faz um tempo que não vou a nenhum! O Hélios fica literalmente a 1 minuto a pé da minha casa. Gostaria muito de ir, mas estarei viajando a partir do dia 8! Que pena, perderei por uma semana! Mas que haja outros aqui em Santos em breve! Abraços a todos... E bom encontro!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Santos - Brazil

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »