Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Off topic: Are you tired of translation?
Thread poster: Jing Nie
wonita (X)
wonita (X)
China
Local time: 17:58
Not a translation thing Jun 25, 2012

Jing Nie wrote:
I felt that I am more like a machine than a human, working everyday even at weekends. Answering phone calls in the same way, repeat the same words to different people.

And I understand I can not relax, if I travelling for 1 month, my client will not find me and they will hire other people. That is the sadness of being a freelancer, more successful you are, you have to work more hours each day, you just can not stop.

But I am really tired of working everyday, and even think if one day I sleep and never wake up will be a happy ending for me.

It happens to all professions, at all stages of life. One day you would ask yourself: What's all the hassle about?

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Are you tired of translation?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »