Grammar and Phraseology: Aucun[e] n ... pas
Thread poster: Vadney (X)
Vadney (X)
Vadney (X)
German to English
+ ...
Jun 8, 2003

In a trademark document, I have the following sentence: Aucune inscription n'est portée au Registre tant que le dépôt n'est pas publié dans les conditions prévues à l'article R. 712-8.

I understand this to mean that "No entry is made to the registry unless the filing is published in accordance with the conditions set forth in Article R. 712-8."

Is this a correct rendering of this phrase?

Sunday morning foggies, I guess.

Thanks very much,<
... See more
In a trademark document, I have the following sentence: Aucune inscription n'est portée au Registre tant que le dépôt n'est pas publié dans les conditions prévues à l'article R. 712-8.

I understand this to mean that "No entry is made to the registry unless the filing is published in accordance with the conditions set forth in Article R. 712-8."

Thanks very much,

Harold
[Please answer to [email protected]]
Collapse

Nikki Scott-Despaigne
Nikki Scott-Despaigne  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:10
French to English
Re-ost to KudoZ Jun 8, 2003

Harold Vadney wrote:

Thanks very much,

Harold
[Please answer to [email protected]][/quote]

Hello Harold, You ought to postthis as a KudoZ as that's what that part of teh site is for!

All the best,

Nikki

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Grammar and Phraseology: Aucun[e] n ... pas

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »