For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Translation in Travel & Tourism: Is it really that simple?

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Translation in Travel & Tourism: Is it really that simple?".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

BOLDXPRESS
BOLDXPRESS
Canada
Local time: 11:44
English to French
+ ...
Webinar on tourism industry translation Oct 15, 2019

Hello

I would like to register for the webinar. However, I won’t be able to directly attend. Can I still register and listen to the recording later?
Thank you
Boldxpress

Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 12:44
SITE STAFF
SITE LOCALIZER
The webinar video will be emailed to all registered and paid users within one working week. Oct 15, 2019

BOLDXPRESS wrote:

Hello

I would like to register for the webinar. However, I won’t be able to directly attend. Can I still register and listen to the recording later?
Thank you
Boldxpress

The webinar video will be emailed to all registered and paid users within one working week after the training. Even if you do not attend the online session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials within one working week after the course.

Have a great day!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation in Travel & Tourism: Is it really that simple?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »