Thread poster: Yeojin Jeong
Yeojin Jeong
Yeojin Jeong
Ireland
English to Korean
+ ...
Nov 16, 2017

Hello,

I have been using my MemoQ on Windows using IOS , but then suddenly few days ago, it shows the empty dashborad when I open my memoQ, no project list that I already checked out, and when I try to check out any proejct, it says it's completed with some errors, but I can't find the proejct anywhere.
Could you help me solve this issue please?

Thanks.
Yeojin

Maija Cirule
Maija Cirule  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 12:28
German to English
+ ...
To begin with Nov 17, 2017

Yeojin Jeong wrote:

Hello,

I have been using my MemoQ on Windows using IOS , but then suddenly few days ago, it shows the empty dashborad when I open my memoQ, no project list that I already checked out, and when I try to check out any proejct, it says it's completed with some errors, but I can't find the proejct anywhere.
Could you help me solve this issue please?

Thanks.
Yeojin

you should restart MemoQ or the PC. More often than not, it helps.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

empty dashboard, checkout error

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »