Powwow: Belfast - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Belfast - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Christina McGown
Christina McGown  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:42
Spanish to English
+ ...
POWWOW CANCELLED Jul 20, 2017

Dear all,
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we've had to cancel this powwow. We hope to reschedule it for later in the summer. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Best wishes,
Christina

Sarah Devlin
Sarah Devlin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:42
German to English
+ ...
Hi Jul 20, 2017

Hi Christina,

What a shame! I look forward to attending later in the summer. I'm Belfast based so do let me know if there's anything I can do to help get it organised / host.
Not to hijack this post, but seeing as it will have attention from translators who will be able to make it to Belfast, I have to put it out there. I'm doing my dissertation on the links between theory and practice of translation and am attempting to assemble a focus group of translators. Perhaps it could be
... See more
Hi Christina,

What a shame! I look forward to attending later in the summer. I'm Belfast based so do let me know if there's anything I can do to help get it organised / host.
Not to hijack this post, but seeing as it will have attention from translators who will be able to make it to Belfast, I have to put it out there. I'm doing my dissertation on the links between theory and practice of translation and am attempting to assemble a focus group of translators. Perhaps it could be part of or post-powwow? I apologise if I am overstepping, but if anybody is interested in participating could you drop me a line at [email protected] ?
Pints / tea / cakes will be on me!

Best and good luck,
Sarah
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Belfast - United Kingdom

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »