Powwow: Palma de Mallorca - Spain

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Palma de Mallorca - Spain".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

kittilina
kittilina  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:29
Spanish to English
¡Falta poco! Not long now! Jan 31, 2017

Espero que el Tapas Club va bien para todo el mundo. Estaba pensando en un sitio donde se puede comer pero alguien no quiere, tampoco pasa nada. Como dice Beatriz es muy fácil para aparcar. Si no recibo ningún comentario al contrario, reservaré una mesa para 8. ¡Hasta sábado!
I hope that Tapas Club is OK for everyone. I was trying to think of a place where we can eat, but if someone doesn't want to they don't have to . As Beatriz says, parking is easy there. If I don't hear to the c
... See more
Espero que el Tapas Club va bien para todo el mundo. Estaba pensando en un sitio donde se puede comer pero alguien no quiere, tampoco pasa nada. Como dice Beatriz es muy fácil para aparcar. Si no recibo ningún comentario al contrario, reservaré una mesa para 8. ¡Hasta sábado!
I hope that Tapas Club is OK for everyone. I was trying to think of a place where we can eat, but if someone doesn't want to they don't have to . As Beatriz says, parking is easy there. If I don't hear to the contrary I will book a table for 8.
Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!
Collapse

Vasco Mota Pereira
Vasco Mota Pereira  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 20:29
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I'll be there! Feb 2, 2017

What a great idea! : ) Please count me in for this.

kittilina
kittilina  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:29
Spanish to English
Great! Feb 2, 2017

It will be lovely to see you!!

Vasco Mota Pereira
Vasco Mota Pereira  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 20:29
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Time confirmation Feb 3, 2017

I'm sorry to bother you, but what time should we meet up exactly - 12h30 or 13h00? Just because I don't like making people wait for me.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Palma de Mallorca - Spain

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »