Erwin_Franz
Erwin_Franz
Latvia
Local time: 11:31
Russian to Latvian
+ ...
Jan 22, 2015

Hello guys,

I need an advice as soon as possible. I must find a tool where I can put together video and audio files. The input files are video (which should be muted, if possible) and an audio file consisting of speech. I need to join these video and audio files to make one video as an output file. Can you recommend any tools for such task?

Thanks in advance!

Erwin

José Henrique Lamensdorf
José Henrique Lamensdorf  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 06:31
English to Portuguese
+ ...
In memoriam
There are countless options Jan 22, 2015

First, it depends on the audio and video file formats you have and those you want, as well as the level of AV editing you'll need.

The cheapest option - actually free - would be editing your (new) audio with Audacity, and replacing it on the video with either VirtualDub (AVI output only) or Any Video Converter.

The more sophisticated solution would be to use a full-feature AV video editor like Sony Vegas or countless oth
... See more
First, it depends on the audio and video file formats you have and those you want, as well as the level of AV editing you'll need.

The cheapest option - actually free - would be editing your (new) audio with Audacity, and replacing it on the video with either VirtualDub (AVI output only) or Any Video Converter.

The more sophisticated solution would be to use a full-feature AV video editor like Sony Vegas or countless others.

I suggest you search http://www.videohelp.com for options and tutorials. You may find there links to all the programs mentioned above.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Recording translation

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »